Many of our buses and routes fill quickly. Please register close to opening so that you get a spot!
Letter to families Transportation2021-2022
School bus registration for the 2021/2022 year:
Current students: February 16-April 30
New students: March 15-April 30
- A $25 safety fee per rider
- In-catchment school bus service only (exceptions are French Immersion and Academy students)
- A $100 late registration fee per family if registering after August 31st.
- You will need to enter your child’s Student # which is 6 digits
- Parents will not be able to select bus routes.
- Experienced Transportation staff will place your child(ren) on the best routes as per your home address and school
Questions? Please read the letter to families attached above or contact the Transportation Department via email or call (250) 474-9845. Due to volume of inquiries, please allow 3-4 business days to receive a response.
Registration is open year around.
In-district School Change Requests for 2021-22 opens on-line on Monday, January 25, 2021
To Register your child for Spencer Middle please go to: https://registration.sd62.bc.ca/apps/SookeStudents
Parents can request a school change on-line on this direct link: http://changereq.sd62.bc.ca
If your child is currently attending David Cameron, Lakewood, Millstream, Ruth King, Savory, Willway your child will automatically be transferred to Spencer Middle.
****Middle School Academy Registration for Grade 7 and 8 Hockey
will open on March 8th 6:00 am.
The Grade 7 and 8 Hockey Academy runs in the timetable during the regular school day
****Middle School Golf Academy Registration
will open February 8th 6:00 am
The Golf Academy will run after school on Monday, Wednesday and some Fridays
Please send an email or call with any questions:
Wayne Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 250-480-9976
Please follow the link below for important information regarding Grade 9 course selection and the dates and timelines for this process.
There are also more details in the Feb 9 Principal’s message.
The Daily Health Checklist for parents was updated to reflect new changes made by the BCCDC. Most notably, “runny nose” was removed from the list. Ultimately, it is up to you as the parent to complete the Daily Health Checklist. Please do not send your child to school if they are sick.
Please see below the link to the Daily Health Checklist for students.
Ministry of Education is rolling this out to the whole province and we don’t want you to miss out on your child’s Points of Progress/Report Card.
The very first sign in must be done on a desktop or laptop computer, not a MacBook, iPad, Chromebook or cell phone. Click on the link below.
Username: your e-mail *ALL lowercase
Password: sent to your e-mail *case sensitive
Pages – Top Tab
Published Reports – middle/right of the screen
Report Card PDF
Parents can now do school consents at the following link.
For detailed instructions see below attachment:
School Fees are now available to pay online!
We have now loaded fees into our system and you are able to manage your students accounts from the convenience of your home.
Once you have done the student consent at https://consent.sd62.bc.ca and checked off the School Cash Online Consent you will be able to then set up your account.Please allow 24 hours for the consent to be updated into our system before you proceed to setting up your account.
It is important to note that you do not have to pay your fees online, you can still pay by cash or cheque. Doing the consent will allow us to track your students account and we can still process cash/cheque payments to their account.
Thank you for your patience as we implement this new system. Please let us know if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Online Payments can be completed by going to https://sd62.schoolcashonline.com/
Here is how you access Spencer’s Virtual 360 degree Tour:
- Click on this link https://poly.google.com/view/9QqZD9hkdEU
- The Chrome or Safari (iOs) browsers work the best. If you see a black screen, then switch to Chrome.
- In the TOP RIGHT Corner, click on the “cog” icon and ‘Turn Narration On’ so you can hear audio on many slides
- Anytime you see an “I” for Information click on it to hear audio or read more
- If you have Virtual Reality Goggles, you can link those to it as well and really feel like you are at Spencer Middle School