To register new students please contact one of our counsellor at Spencer Middle School to set up an appointment to start the registration process.
On-line registration for those new to the Sooke school district will take place at 8am on January 25th, 2016. Please access the following link in advance to prepare for the process.
Dave Cox email@example.com (250) 474-1291 ext. 307
Katherine Chan firstname.lastname@example.org (250) 474-1291 ext 320
You must live in the Spencer catchment area to register here at the shool. The only exceptions to this rule are if you are registering in the Hockey Academy, or siblings are already attending the school. To determine if you live in our catchment area please use the “school locator” on the School District 62 website at www.sd62.bc.ca. If you are transferring in from another middle school in our district please have a transfer form signed from your current school principal.
The required documention for registration is as follows:
Hockey Academy Information:
1) All Academies will use an online registration system this year.
2) All new and current academy students need to use this online registration system although current academy students will be able to select an option for a shortened version of the academy application.
3) Spencer Hockey Academy 6,7 & 8 classes will be limited to 30 spaces at each grade level for the 2015-16 school year and we will have a deadline of February 13th for students to sign up.
4) Once the online application is complete a non-refundable deposit of $85 is required to finalize your application and reserve your spot in the academy program.
Payment can be made at the School Board Office at 3143 Jacklin Road. Payment can be made by cheque, debit , credit card or cash. Receipts will be emailed to parents. Cheques are to be made payable to School District 62
5) Since many of the academies use a written essay portion to determine final acceptance parents may want to preview the current application available on our school’s website to give your son or daughter an idea as to the question they will required to answer.
***** Please use the following link to access the online registration form: http://academies.sd62.bc.ca/ ********