Parents can now do school consents at the following link.
For detailed instructions see below attachment:
School Fees are now available to pay online!
We have now loaded fees into our system and you are able to manage your students accounts from the convenience of your home.
Once you have done the student consent at https://consent.sd62.bc.ca and checked off the School Cash Online Consent you will be able to then set up your account.Please allow 24 hours for the consent to be updated into our system before you proceed to setting up your account.
It is important to note that you do not have to pay your fees online, you can still pay by cash or cheque. Doing the consent will allow us to track your students account and we can still process cash/cheque payments to their account.
Thank you for your patience as we implement this new system. Please let us know if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Online Payments can be completed by going to https://sd62.schoolcashonline.com/
Here is how you access Spencer’s Virtual 360 degree Tour:
- Click on this link https://poly.google.com/view/9QqZD9hkdEU
- The Chrome or Safari (iOs) browsers work the best. If you see a black screen, then switch to Chrome.
- In the TOP RIGHT Corner, click on the “cog” icon and ‘Turn Narration On’ so you can hear audio on many slides
- Anytime you see an “I” for Information click on it to hear audio or read more
- If you have Virtual Reality Goggles, you can link those to it as well and really feel like you are at Spencer Middle School
This site has a wealth of information about local plants, animals, Sencoten language and stories from our Coast Salish peoples. Here is the link and I have also included a photo of our mural.